Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years Eve (2014)

Tonight the year 2014 ends and 2015 begins and I look back at the year and what I'm hoping to do for the new year and for this blog. Even though I've just started this blog I do have huge plans for it. This past year I celebrated one year being a Cultus and trying to find where I belonged in the community. I encountered trolls and haters, mostly within the Norse community that didn't understand that there might be Roman cultus that do worship the Norse gods.

I celebrated two years away from our slumlord and we had birthdays, celebrations, and so much more. This year I also got serious about my religion and being a cultus, including beginning writing my book. I will add that I started several blogs, most of them that I'm continuing to write. For this year I want to expand my altar, write more on this blog, get a job, and be more involved with Cultus community. I would like to add learn more about my revivalist path that I've chosen within the realm of Roman religion.

So tomorrow we honor Janus as well as the gods for the beginning of the month of January. I hope that all of you will have a good New Years Eve and I'll be back tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE GODS OF ROME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment