Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Having to Create My Own Rituals

So today is the second day of June and I was thinking about the topic of rituals. I have noticed that there aren't a lot of places where you can find Roman rituals. And that is what, I think, hurts a lot of people that are trying to honor their gods. Being a Roman Revivalist means creating your own rituals and doing them. Since the time to honor Bellona is tomorrow I'm going to be working on a ritual for her.

I don't honor Bellona, but with what is going on over there in the Middle East. I believe that honoring her is a good idea. I will also be praying more to Mars so that the side of good will win over the forces of darkness and evil. I find that creating my own rituals is so very important for my spiritual growth and development. So I'm going to write my own rituals to certain gods that are going to be honored.

I believe this is an important step in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment